The Lake County Community Development Corporation is offering a free QuickBooks Workshop on Wednesday, February 27, 9:00 AM – 3:00PM. In this introductory workshop, you’ll learn:
- Basic uses and features
- Navigating the menus and options
- Creating a chart of accounts
- Setting up and maintaining financial records
- Setting up customers, jobs and vendors
- Working with bank accounts
- Working with reports
- Paying expenses, invoicing and receiving payments
Join us for this free class at our LCCDC office at 407 Main St. SW in Ronan. These classes fill up quickly, so reserve your seat today. You can register online or call 406-676-5914.
The Polson Chamber of Commerce General Meeting Luncheons will be held on the first Wednesday of each month. January, February, and March will be held at Kwataqnuk from noon until 1:00 PM.
- January’s speaker is Farah Ally of Taproot Strategies
- February’s speaker is K-Ann DeLong on the State of the Chamber
- March’s Speaker is Mary Martin of Loaves and Fishes
Cost of the hot luncheon is $14.50
Reservations are not required. For more information please call the Chamber office at 406-883-5969
Learn to manage your company’s cash flow to ensure solvency and profitability.