The Lake County Community Development Corporation is offering a free QuickBooks Workshop on Wednesday, February 27, 9:00 AM – 3:00PM. In this introductory workshop, you’ll learn:
- Basic uses and features
- Navigating the menus and options
- Creating a chart of accounts
- Setting up and maintaining financial records
- Setting up customers, jobs and vendors
- Working with bank accounts
- Working with reports
- Paying expenses, invoicing and receiving payments
Join us for this free class at our LCCDC office at 407 Main St. SW in Ronan. These classes fill up quickly, so reserve your seat today. You can register online or call 406-676-5914.
Learn to manage your company’s cash flow to ensure solvency and profitability.
The Library will be conducting “Computer Basics Class Part 4- “E-Mail”. Please call the library or stop by the circulation desk to reserve your spot. You can bring your own device or borrow one of ours. This class is open and free to the public.