The Marine Corps League Hellroaring Detachment #1041 meets every second Wednesday of each month (except December).
Movies (PG or PG-13) will be shown at 6pm the fourth Friday of each month. Check our website for movie titles. You must be in the library before 6pm to attend, as the doors lock at 6pm. You are welcome to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. Popcorn and water will be provided. This program is free and open to the public
The Lake County Community Development Corporation is offering a free QuickBooks Workshop on Wednesday, February 27, 9:00 AM – 3:00PM. In this introductory workshop, you’ll learn:
- Basic uses and features
- Navigating the menus and options
- Creating a chart of accounts
- Setting up and maintaining financial records
- Setting up customers, jobs and vendors
- Working with bank accounts
- Working with reports
- Paying expenses, invoicing and receiving payments
Join us for this free class at our LCCDC office at 407 Main St. SW in Ronan. These classes fill up quickly, so reserve your seat today. You can register online or call 406-676-5914.