Paddle for clean water where Flathead Lake begins… in beautiful Bigfork on August 11!
Human propelled watercraft start from the Bigfork community dock and paddle a short, middle, or EXTENDED DISTANCE (5+ miles) course to designated stops in beautiful northeastern part of Flathead Lake, collecting one playing card at each location.
* Prizes are awarded for the top poker hands and worst.
* Each player receives a commemorative gift.
* Picnic after-party with music by Mike Murray at Brookside Yard.
* Silent auction.
* Registration is $55; early bird discount ($10 off) is available before July 7.
* LIMITED TO THE FIRST 150 PADDLE CRAFT!