Join the Polson Chamber of Commerce
Thank you for your interest in joining the Polson Chamber! My name is Amber Pacheco-Holm and I am the Office Manager in charge of member services for the Polson Chamber of Commerce. I look forward to meeting you and signing up your business or organization as a Chamber Member.
Why Join the Chamber?
Because you want to make money…….
By being a member, you help the chamber succeed in helping your market grow. You strengthen the chamber’s efforts to improve our business climate. This helps the community prosper, which means your customers have more money to spend with you, and you eventually have more customers.
Because Chamber membership offers you opportunity……
You can attend many events each year which give you the opportunity to meet other area business people to tell them about you and what your business has to offer. A large amount of business gets started when members network at Chamber events.
Because you can make a difference……
Your membership is important to the Chamber’s operation whether or not you have time to work on a committee or event. Membership makes it possible for the Chamber to:
- Provide a Chamber office, a visitor center, and an informational kiosk at Lion’s Park.
- Provide support to many community functions and organizations.
- Provide information and forums on elections and important proposals concerning our area.
Because the Chamber is the voice of our business community…..
The Chamber plays a leadership role for our members in improving our business and economic climate. You will find us promoting the Polson area by phone, at our visitor center, on our web-site, on facebook, by mail and in numerous publications. The Polson Chamber of Commerce has been standing as the voice of business for over 100 years!
Chamber membership is the best deal in town! Make us a part of your business.
- Free listing on the Chamber website with a description of your business.
- Montana Chamber Choices group health insurance program. Program offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana in conjunction with the Chamber to members that have 2 or more employees.
- U.S. Chamber and Montana Chamber Legislative E-Updates. Keeps you informed about what your elected officials are working on week by week.
- Membership decals that you can proudly display in your place of business.
- Inclusion in our ChamberBucks gift certificate program. Member businesses are recommended as a preferred business to redeem gift certificates that are sold at the Chamber office.
- Annual banquet – The premier business event of the year.
- ChamberGram – The Polson Chamber’s official newsletter informing members of important business information, local events, educational opportunities and member advocacy.
- Weekly emails keeping you informed on Chamber and community activities.
- SPLASH! The Chamber’s monthly informal gathering for you and your employees hosted by a Chamber member. This event provides a great opportunity to network with other business professionals.
- Monthly business lunch meeting. These meetings keep you informed on important community topics and are another great opportunity to network with other business professionals.
- Website banner advertising – The Chamber website offers unlimited opportunities to promote your business at a great price.
- Members only advertising opportunities.
- Ground breaking and ribbon cuttings. The Ambassador committee would be pleased to make your event a “ceremonial event.”
- Inclusion in our member surveys on important issues that effect our community.
- Your business brochures displayed in the Chamber Office.
- Committee involvement. Members are eligible to participate on Chamber committees of their Interest.