Welcome to the Polson Chamber Art Ambassador Program!
The Polson Chamber Art Ambassador Program provides an opportunity for Polson area photographers, writers, videographers, painters, musicians, and more to engage with the Polson Chamber of Commerce on a volunteer basis to help us promote this incredible place that we call home. Our goal is to build a strong cohort of artists who are willing to allow us to share their credited work, join us for in-person Chamber events, assist us in Chamber publications and more! Art Ambassadors will also maintain a listing on our website, and may offer recommendations for ways in which the Chamber can best present Polson to the world. For more information about what the Art Ambassador Program entails, please review the Program Description section below.
We are proud of the diverse art and culture community we have here in Polson, and are excited for the opportunity to better connect our creative talents with our Chamber Members! Thank you in advance for your willingness to join our mission as we work to serve, support and strengthen our economy and foster a strong sense of community in Polson, MT!
If you are interested in becoming a Polson Chamber Art Ambassador, contact us using the form below, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing, please include the following:
- Contact Information
- Social Media Accounts/Pages
Art Ambassadors Receive:
- Full credit for their work whenever and wherever it is used
- Special invitation to select Polson Chamber Member and Community events (SPLASH, 4th of July Parade/Fireworks, Oktoberfest, etc)
- Opportunity to take part in special Chamber Community Videos (2020 Holiday Card Video)
- Opportunity for publication credit in our Polson Visitors Guide (40-page publication with distribution of at least 10,000)
- Individual artwork/photo promotion on social media and website
- Listing on Polson Chamber website
Art Ambassadors will Not Receive:
- Financial compensation for any time they spend volunteering through the program or for work they offer to share through the program
- Direct promotion of their official business
- Opportunities to host Chamber events
- Advertising opportunities
- Any other benefits that are provided to official due-paying Chamber members
- Permission to use individual works of photography, videography, artwork, etc on a case-by-case basis as permitted by the creator to promote the Polson community through the Polson Chamber website, social media channels, and print materials, so long as the use doesn’t conflict with any item listed below.
The Chamber cannot:
- Benefit financially as an organization from the direct use of any artwork outside of fundraising efforts in which the revenue is reinvested in the betterment of the community (i.e. Firework Fundraiser, Flower Basket Fundraiser, Community Holiday Decoration Fundraiser, etc)
- Use any artwork in any paid advertising, whether in hardcopy or virtual form.
- Use any artwork in any physical publication without express consent from the artist ambassador
- Continue to use the artwork of any artist who no longer wishes to take part in the program.