Nomination Form Due to Brooke Duty by December 15, 2017
email@example.com or 107 6th Ave SW Ronan, MT 59864
The Polson Chamber of Commerce seeks to recognize businesses that have made a significant impact in the Polson community during the past year. These awards will be based upon contributions to the community, business performance, innovative practices, growth of programs and the organization, volunteer contributions to the community, civic involvement and leadership. The winners of each of the following awards will be presented at the Chamber’s Annual Gala on Saturday, January 13, 2018.
Nominations should be made based on criteria listed under each category. Winners will be selected by the Polson Chamber Board of Directors after review of each entry. Only complete nomination forms will be reviewed. All recognized businesses must be current members of the Chamber in good standing and must have not received the award for which they have been nominated within the past three years. Self-nominations are accepted. Nominations must be submitted by December 15, 2017.
Not-for-Profit Business of the Year
- 501 (C)(3) recognized organization serving the Polson area demonstrating effective fundraising and resource development
- Shown exemplary support to the community while adhering to the not-for-profit’s mission
Community Volunteer of the Year (Andy Anderson Memorial Award)
- This award is for a person who volunteers or volunteered their time to improving the community through various contributions and community service.
Citizen of the Year (John Tiskus Memorial Award)
- Citizen in the Polson area involved in growing the community through their vision and leadership
- Demonstrated commitment to voluntary service
- Displays high ethical and personal integrity
Polson Leadership Award (Randy Ingram Leadership Award)
- This award is to recognize a citizen who exhibits outstanding community leadership and unselfishly gives their time to better our community.
Business of the Year
- Growth through revenue and creation of jobs
- Innovative products and services
- Volunteerism of employee base
- Demonstrates economic support of the Polson area business community