Community Awards Banquet
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year – This award is given to a non-profit organization serving the Polson area, showing effective fundraising and resource development and exemplary community support while adhering to the non-profit mission.
- Polson Leadership Award – The Randy Ingram Leadership Award is intended to recognize citizens who exhibit outstanding community leadership and unselfishly give their time to better our community.
- Citizen of the Year – The John Tiskus Memorial Citizen of the Year Award represents a citizen in the Polson area who is involved in growing the community through their vision and leadership. This person is committed to voluntary service and displays high ethical and personal integrity.
- Volunteer of the Year – The Andy Anderson Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award represents a person who volunteers or volunteers their time to improve the community through various contributions and community service.
- Business of the Year – The business that receives the Business of the Year Award shows growth through revenue and creation of jobs, has innovative products and services, encourages employees to volunteer, and demonstrates economic support of the Polson area business community.