The Polson Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors are requesting nominations from the Chamber’s membership to recognize businesses and individuals that have contributed their time, energy, and resources to make a significant impart in the Polson community during this past year of 2022.
Nominations should be made based on the criteria listed below under each category. The Polson Chamber Board of Directors will select the winners after review of each nomination entry. Only complete nomination forms will be accepted. All recognized businesses must be current members of the Chamber in good standing and must have not received the award for which they have been nominated within the past three years. Self-nominations are accepted. Nominations must be submitted by January 6th, 2023.
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year – This award is given to a non-profit organization serving the Polson area, showing effective fundraising and resource development and showing exemplary support to the community while adhering to the non-profit mission.
- Polson Leadership Award – The Randy Ingram Leadership Award is intended to recognize a citizen who exhibits outstanding community leadership and unselfishly gives their time to better out community.
- Citizen of the Year – The John Tiskus Memorial Citizen of the Year Award represents a citizen in the Polson area involved in growing the community through their vision and leadership. This person demonstrates commitment to voluntary service and displays high ethical and personal integrity.
- Volunteer of the Year – The Andy Anderson Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award represents a person who volunteers or volunteered their time to improving the community through various contributions and community service.
- Business of the Year – The business that receives the Business of the Year Award shows growth through revenue and creation of jobs, has innovative products and services, encourages employees to volunteer, and demonstrates economic support of the Polson area business community.