Keep your company’s financial data complete and up to date with QuickBooks Pro 2017. In this free workshop, you’ll learn:
- Basic uses and features
- Navigating the menus and options
- Creating a chart of accounts
- Setting up and maintaining financial records
- Setting up customers, jobs and vendors
- Working with bank accounts
- Working with reports
- Paying expenses, invoicing and receiving payments
All classes are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Bring a brown bag lunch or plan for lunch on your own. Reserve your seat a head of time.
These free workshops are funded through grants from the USDA and sponsored by Lake County Community Development Corporation, Sanders County Community Development Corporation, and the Mineral County Extension Office.